Meezan Bank’s Consumer Financial Protection Framework
Meezan Bank believes in providing quality banking experience to all its customers. To achieve this objective, the Bank strives to provide consistent delivery of its products and services within the highest service parameters while ensuring fair treatment of customers at all stages of banking relationship.
Meezan Bank developed a framework of Consumer Financial Protection which comprises of guiding principles for the areas such as Business Planning, Sales, Product Development, Customer Services, Financial Education and Awareness, Complaint Handling so that its customers make informed financial decisions, understand and exercise their rights and have effective recourse for their grievances.
With the implementation of Consumer Financial Protection framework, Meezan Bank intends to ensure the following:
- Customers are treated fairly at all stages of banking relationship.
- Special assistance is provided to senior citizens, disabled and handicapped persons.
- Complete information about products and services is provided to customers in clear and simple manner.
- Products and services are offered to customers as per their banking needs.
- Customers’ personal information is treated “strictly private and confidential”.
- Customers are encouraged to provide feedback about banking services.
- Customer complaints are handled independently and fairly.
- Complaints are handled in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Your feedback or complaint is important for us to serve you better. Should you wish to provide any feedback or you may have any complaint, please click here.