Pakistani citizens who plan to undertake pilgrimage can now apply for Govt. Hajj 2018.
|Isd/ Lhr/ Pew/ Mul/ RYK/ Fsd /Skt
- Application collection period (15th January 2018 - 24th January 2018).
- Applications will be selected on the basis of balloting that will be conducted by MORA (Ministry of Religious Affairs)
- Permitted Group Size: 1-14 members
If a person has performed hajj in his/her life before (Govt. Scheme OR Pvt. Scheme), then he/she is NOT eligible to apply for Govt Hajj 2018.
Males can only go as mehram of a lady who has not performed Hajj in life before OR can apply in Pvt. Hajj scheme.
Females cannot apply for Govt. hajj without Sharee Mehram, as Fiqh Jafria females above the age of 45 years are exempted.
- Mehram's age
- 80 years and above applicants (10,000 applications)
- Must be accompanied by a Male helper
- HELPER must be going on Hajj for 1st time in life and should not be above 50 years old
- Group shall comprise of 2 persons only i.e. aged person and helper
- Applicants who have been unsuccessful for last 3 or more years (10,000 applications)
- All applicants must have been unsuccessful for 3 or more years
- Applicants must form a separate group
- Three Photographs
- 4x3 Centimeter with light blue background should be obtained without glasses. (Polaroid and scanned photos are not allowed)
- In case of women, photo wearing Scarf is mandatory i.e. head, neck and ears covered.
- International Machine Readable (IMRP) Passport Copy
- Validity period of passport must not be less than 20-02-2019
- CNIC Copy
- Medical Certificate
For further details please contact your nearest branch or Meezan Labbaik Team