Pakistani citizens who plan to undertake pilgrimage can now apply for Govt. Hajj 2020.
|Isd/ Lhr/ Pew/ Mul/ RYK/ Fsd /Skt
- Application collection period (24th February 2020 - 08th March 2020).
- Applications will be selected on the basis of balloting that will be conducted by MORA (Ministry of Religious Affairs) on 12th March 2020 - BALLOT RESULTS
- Permitted Group Size: 1-14 members
- If a person has performed hajj before 2015 (Govt. Scheme OR Pvt. Scheme), then he/she is eligible to apply for Govt Hajj 2020. i.e. 5 years restriction to apply on Govt. Hajj.
- Males can only go as mehram of a lady who has not performed Hajj before OR can apply in Pvt. Hajj scheme.
- Females cannot apply for Govt. hajj without Sharee Mehram, only Fiqh Jafria females above the age of 45 years are exempted.
- Mehram's age
- 70 years and above applicants (10,000 applications)
- Must be accompanied by a Male helper
- 70 years and above for Women
- Must be accompanied by a Female helper along with male Mehram.
- Group shall comprise of 2 persons (Aged + Helper) & for Lady aged person Group size 3 (Aged + Lady Helper + Mehram)
- Applicants who have been unsuccessful for last 3 years (10,000 applications)
- All applicants must have been unsuccessful for 3 years i.e 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Applicants must form a separate group
- Overseas Pakistanis applicants (1,000 applications)
- Applicants must have valid NICOP & Ordinary Machine Readable Passport
- Three Photographs
- 4x3 Centimeter with light blue background should be obtained without glasses. (Polaroid and scanned photos are not allowed)
- In case of women, photo wearing Scarf is mandatory i.e. head, neck and ears covered.
- International Machine Readable (IMRP) Passport Copy
- Validity period of passport must not be less than 01st February 2021
- Valid CNIC Copy
- Medical Certificate (only for successful applicants)
For further details please contact your nearest branch or Meezan Labbaik Team