- Successful applicants are required to deposit following additional dues for Govt. Hajj 2022
|Excluding Token Amount PKR 50,000
|Isd/ Lhr/ Pew/ Mul/ Ryk/ Fsd /Skt
- Deadline for payment and completion of formalities: Friday May 27, 2022.
- If a person has performed hajj before 2015 (Govt. Scheme OR Pvt. Scheme), then he/she is eligible to apply for Govt Hajj 2022 and age upto 65 years (As on 05th August 2022).
- Females cannot apply for Govt. hajj without Sharee Mehram, only Fiqh Jafria females above the age of 45 years are exempted.
- Three Photographs
- 4x3 Centimeter with light blue background should be obtained without glasses. (Polaroid and scanned photos are not allowed)
- In case of women, photo wearing Scarf is mandatory i.e. head, neck and ears covered.
- Original International Machine Readable Passport (IMRP) to be submitted at branch along with token amount / hajj dues
- Validity period of passport must not be less than 05th January 2023
- Valid CNIC Copy
- Next of Kin CNIC copy & contact number
- Medical Certificate attested by Govt. Doctor
- Vaccine Certificate (According to Below Table)
|Approved Vaccines By KSA
||Johnson & Johnson
||Sputnik V Vaccine
- PCR Test Required 72 Hours before Travelling to KSA
For further details please contact your nearest branch or Meezan Labbaik Team