Pakistani citizens who plan to undertake pilgrimage can now apply for Govt. Hajj 2022.
- Expected amount Rs. 700,000 to Rs.1,000,000 per person (not finalized yet), if Hajj Policy 2022 is not announced by May 09, 2022 then token amount Rs. 50,000 (included in Hajj package) will be deposited at Bank branch along with required documents, otherwise full amount will be deposited.
- Application collection period (09th May 2022 - 13th May 2022).
- Applications will be selected on the basis of balloting that will be conducted by MORA (Ministry of Religious Affairs) on 15th May 2022
- Permitted Group Size: 1-14 members
- If a person has performed hajj before 2015 (Govt. Scheme OR Pvt. Scheme), then he/she is eligible to apply for Govt Hajj 2022 and age upto 65 years (As on 05th August 2022).
- Females cannot apply for Govt. hajj without Sharee Mehram, only Fiqh Jafria females above the age of 45 years are exempted.
- Three Photographs
- 4x3 Centimeter with light blue background should be obtained without glasses. (Polaroid and scanned photos are not allowed)
- In case of women, photo wearing Scarf is mandatory i.e. head, neck and ears covered.
- Original International Machine Readable Passport (IMRP) to be submitted at branch along with token amount / hajj dues
- Validity period of passport must not be less than 05th January 2023
- Valid CNIC Copy
- Next of Kin CNIC copy & contact number
- Medical Certificate attested by Govt. Doctor
- Vaccine Certificate (According to Below Table)
|Approved Vaccines By KSA
||Johnson & Johnson
||Sputnik V Vaccine
- PCR Test Required 72 Hours before Travelling to KSA
For further details please contact your nearest branch or Meezan Labbaik Team