- Successful applicants are required to deposit following additional dues for Govt. Hajj 2023
|Isd/ Lhr/ Pew/ Mtn/ Ryk/ Fsd /Skt
- Application Submission Dates are from March 16th - 31st, 2023 (Both dates inclusive)
- Applications will be selected on the basis of balloting that will be conducted by MORA (Ministry of Religious Affairs) on 5th April 2023
- No Age Limit
- In case of Aged Person / Medically unfit Applicant, can go with HELPER.
- The age of the infant is expected to be August 2, 2021 and thereafter.
- Never performed Hajj
- Performed Hajj before 2016 in Govt. Scheme
- Performed Hajj in Govt. scheme after 2016, he can perform Hajj on a basis of HAJJ-E-BADAL (Affidavit will be required on stamp paper)
- Performed Hajj in Govt. scheme after 2016 and want to go again in Govt. scheme 2023, then he / she is NOT ELIGIBLE he can only go as MEHRAM OF A LADY who has not performed Hajj OR can go in Pvt. Hajj Scheme
- Mehram's age should be 15 years or above
- Performed Hajj in Pvt. scheme between 2016-2022 is eligible to apply in Govt. hajj 2023
- Females cannot apply for Govt. hajj without Sharee Mehram, only Fiqh Jafria females of age 45 yrs & above can travel without mehram but in a group
- Group Leader must be an Adult Male
- Applicant can apply on basis of remittances from abroad only
- Sponsorship Quota on a basis of first come first serve and no balloting will be done up to quota limit
Bank Account USD Remittance
- MORA USD Account Details*
- Title: HAJJ COLLECTION 2023-MORA
- IBAN No: PK31MEZN0003050107890040
- Swift Code: MEZNPKKAGRD
- In case USD remittance is not received in mentioned Bank Account by March 31, 2023, your application will not be submitted in Ministry's Hajj Portal.
- No cash deposit or transfer from FCY/RDA Accounts shall be allowed
- Bank Charges/ taxes will be paid by Applicant/ Sponsor.
- Field '70' Purpose code (sponsorship scheme of Hajj 2023)
- Field '71-A' bank charges for remitter to be marked "OUR"
- Field '72' Name, CNIC, Contact #, Bank Name along with Branch code will be required in SWIFT
*For Sponsorship Scheme: Locally purchased USD or funds from USD account maintained in Pakistan will not be accepted. Only remittance from abroad is acceptable in above mentioned account.
- Valid CNIC Copy
- Three Photographs
- 4x3 Centimeter with light blue background should be obtained without glasses. (Polaroid and scanned photos are not allowed)
- In case of women, photo wearing Scarf is mandatory i.e. head, neck and ears covered.
- Original International Machine Readable Passport (IMRP) to be submitted at branch
- Validity period of passport must not be less than 26th December 2023
- Next of Kin / Nominee CNIC copy & contact number (should not be going on Hajj)
- Medical Certificate attested by Govt. Doctor (To be submitted with Application)
- Vaccine Certificate (To be submitted with Application) (According to Below Table)
|Approved Vaccines By KSA
||Johnson & Johnson
||Sputnik V Vaccine
For further details please contact your nearest branch or Meezan Labbaik Team