Meezan Internet Banking provides you a secure and convenient access to your account. You can use our Internet Banking for the following purposes:
- View up to date balances of all your accounts.
- Check details of last 8 transactions. (mini-statements)
- View full details of your transactions. (Download statements into different formats)
- Cheque Status Inquiry.
- Stop Cheque Transaction.
Now, you can register unlimited beneficiaries for MBL & Other Bank (IBFT) transfer.
- Own Account (MBL to MBL)
You can easily transfer funds between the same title of account with daily limit of Rs.500,000 per day.
- Fund Transfer to other Meezan Bank accounts (3PFT)
You can transfer funds up to the limit of Rs. 500,000 per day to your registered beneficiaries.
- Fund Transfer to other Bank accounts (IBFT)
You can transfer funds between Rs.100,000 – Rs.250,000 per day to your registered beneficiaries depending upon your Debit Card type that you choose to register for Internet Banking.
- Utility Bills
Pay KE, PTCL, SSGC, IESCO, SCGPL, LUMS, KWSB and HESCO bills online.
- Mobile Prepaid
Top-up your prepaid MOBILINK, WARID, UFONE, TELENOR, ZONG, balances.
- Mobile post Paid
Pay your postpaid MOBILINK, WARID, UFONE, TELENOR, ZONG bills online.
- Internet Service Provide
Pay your Wi-tribe, PTCL EVO, Qubee bills online.
Pay your Shaheen Air ticket payments online.
You can change your card's status (Active / Inactive) from this menu.
You can request bank for making Payoder online.
- Cheque book
You can request bank for Cheque Book online.
- Contact Update
You can request bank to update your particulars like email address, Mobile Phone, Address etc.
- All Meezan Bank and Al-Meezan Investments common customers can use this service.
- Registration, Conversion, Investment, and Redemptions of Al Meezan Investments Mutual Funds can be done online.
You can view your past activities through this option.
You can change your username, Password from this option.
Lodge your complaints and submit your feedback for the improvement of services.