||Masters from recognized institution.
||8-10 years Banking experience on managerial level position.
- Identification of target markets & customers in the Agri belt of the country.
- Prepare & Implement strategy to achieve portfolio growth based on awareness of key crops (Wheat, Rice, Sugarcane, Cotton, etc.) and allied sectors including dairy, tractor, equipment, etc.
- To work closely with Product Development & Shariah Compliance and RISK Management for developing structured asset and liability products for Agri-based customers.
- To focus on capacity building through hiring, training & development of staff, including Cluster Heads, Agri Field Officers (AFOs) and Recovery Officers ROs).
- To liaise closely with State Bank of Pakistan & provide inputs on Agri policy, product development along with ensuring representation in SBP’s Agri seminars, conferences and trainings.
- Ensure regular engagement with external stakeholders, both local as well as international, for information sharing and working on areas of mutual interests.
- Frequent visits to customers and to other stakeholders in the Agri value chain, including Agri processors, growers, corporate, etc. for market update, customer repayments and booking of high quality portfolio.
- To develop robust MIS for monitoring of the portfolio in terms of credit quality, identification of business opportunities and importantly ensuring timely recovery of disbursed finances.
- To ensure implementation of Bank policies, Shariah guidelines and compliance with SBP Prudential Regulations.
- To develop strong liasioning with internal customers including Risk Department, Business (Branches, Areas & Region), Credit Administration, Product Development & Shariah Compliance, Compliance, Finance & Legal Departments.
- To present quarterly business update / review to the Group Head/Senior Bank Management.
- Motivating staff on regular basis to achieve desired results through teamwork and good working environment.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Employee management.
- Decision-making and strong understanding of Agri businesses in Pakistan.
|Last date to Apply:
||February 25, 2018
||Meezan Bank Head Office, Karachi